1. N.R. Prasannakumar, Subhash Chander and Madan pal. (2012). Assessment of impact of climate change with reference to elevated CO2 on rice brown planthopper, Nilaparvata lugens (Stal) and crop yield. Current Science, 103 (10):1201-1205.
2. N. R. Prasannakumar, Subhash Chander, R. N. Sahoo & V. K. Gupta. (2013). Assessment of brown planthopper, Nilaparvata lugens Stal. damage in rice using hyperspectral remote sensing. International Journal of Pest Management. 59 (3): 180-188.
3. N. R. Prasannakumar, Subhash Chander and R. N. Sahoo. (2014). Characterization of brown planthopper damage on rice crops through hyperspectral remote sensing under field conditions. Phytoparasitica. 42: 387-395.
4. K. Selvaraj, Subhash Chander and N.R. Prasannakumar. (2014). Determination of thermal constant and developmental threshold of pink borer, Sesamia inferens Walker. Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences, India Section B: Biological Sciences. DOI 10.1007/s40011-014-0348-1.
5. Prasannakumar, N.R. and Subhash Chander. (2014).Weather-based brown planthopper prediction model at Mandya, Karnataka. Journal of Agrometeorology 16(1): 126-129.
6. N.R. Prasannakumar, Subhash Chander and L. Vijay Kumar. (2015). Development of weather based rice yellow stem borer prediction model for the Cauvery command rice areas, Karnataka, India. Cogent Food & Agriculture, 1: 995281 http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/23311932.2014.995281
7. N.R. Prasannakumar, P.N. Krishna Moorthy and S. Saroja.(2013). Efficacy of botanicals against major insect pests of cabbage (Brassica oleracea var capitata). Pest management in Horticultural Ecosystems, 19(1):27-32.