Research papers: 1. Sudhamoy Mandal, Rupa Kumar Das, Sanjeev Mishra (2011). Differential occurrence of oxidative burst and antioxidative mechanism in compatible and incompatible interactions of tomato and Ralstonia solanacearum. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry;49:117-123.
2. Sudhamoy Mandal (2010). Induction of phenolics, lignin and key defense enzymes in eggplant (Solanum melongena L.) roots in response to elicitors. African Journal of Biotechnology;9: 8038-8047.
3. Arup K. Mukherjee, Shibani Ratha, Sujaya Dhar, Akhil K. Debata, Pradosh K. Acharya, Sudhamoy Mandal, Pratap C. Panda, Ajay K. Mahapatra (2010). Genetic relationships among 22 taxa of bamboo revealed by ISSR and EST-based random primers. Biochemical Genetics; 48:1015-1025.
4. Sudhamoy Mandal, Nirupama Mallick, Adinpunya Mitra (2009). Salicylic acid-induced resistance to Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. lycopersici in tomato. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry;47:642-649.
5. Sudhamoy Mandal, Adinpunya Mitra, Nirupama Mallick (2009). Time course study on accumulation of cell wall-bound phenolics and activities of defense enzymes in tomato roots in relation to Fusarium wilt. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology;25:795-802.
6. Sudhamoy Mandal, Adinpunya Mitra, Nirupama Mallick (2008). Biochemical characterization of oxidative burst during interaction between Solanum lycopersicum and Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. lycopersici. Physiological and Molecular Plant Pathology;72:56-61.
7. Sudhamoy Mandal, Adinpunya Mitra (2008). Accumulation of cell wall-bound phenolic metabolites and their upliftment in hairy root cultures of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.). Biotechnology Letters;30:1253-1258.
8. Sudhamoy Mandal, Adinpunya Mitra (2007). Reinforcement of cell wall in roots of Lycopersicon esculentum through induction of phenolic compounds and lignin by elicitors. Physiological and Molecular Plant Pathology;71:201-209.
Book chapters: 1. Sudhamoy Mandal, Ramesh C Ray (2011). Induced systemic resistance in biocontrol of plant diseases. In: Singh A, Parmar N, Kuhad RC, eds. Bioaugmentation, Biostimulation and Biocontrol (ISBN: 978-3-642-19768-0). Series: Soil Biology Vol. 28 (1st Edition). Springer, Heidelberg. pp. 241-260. 2. Sudhamoy Mandal, Ramesh C Ray (2010). Reactive Oxygen Species and Antioxidative Mechanisms during Tomato-Pathogen Interactions. In: Aubé ED, Poole FH, eds. Tomatoes: Agricultural Procedures, Pathogen Interactions and Health Effects (ISBN: 978-1-60876-869-1). Series: Agriculture Issues and Policies. Nova Science Publishers, Inc., New York. pp.161-172.