- Division of Fruit Crops
- Nucellar seedlings of ‘Vellaikulamban’ and ‘Olour’ mango varieties identified as potential rootstocks for intensive cultivation of Alphonso mango.
- Major nutrient requirements of rain-fed ‘Alphonso’ and ‘Totapuri’ mango trees worked out.
- Attempted diagnosis of nutrient needs of mango by Orchard Efficiency Analysis, DRIS and PCA approaches
- Unraveled basic factors governing tree vigour in mango
- Paclobutrazol application devised to regulate vegetative vigour, enhance flowering, hasten harvest and to get higher fruit yields in ‘Alphonso’ mango.