ONLINE MUSHROOM TRAINING: ADMISSION CLOSED
ONLINE TRAINING ON 'MUSHROOM SPAWN PRODUCTION AND MUSHROOM CULTIVATION' - Duration 6 days
- Training date: 02.01.2021 to 08.01.2021 (Excluding Sunday 03.01.2021) [ ADMISSION CLOSED ]
- Training fee: Rs 2832/- (Rupees Two thousand eight hundred thirty two only)
- Process of enrollment
- Paid fee receipt copy
- AADHAR photocopy
- Passport size photo
- Last date for enrollment: 10.12.2021 ( Maximum candidates 90 on fist come first serve basis, After 90 candidates, registration will be closed).
- Duration of the course: 6 days
- Time of course: 9.45 am to 4.00 p.m. Lunch: 1.00-1.45 pm.
- Medium of Instruction: English
- Course Director: Dr. Meera Pandey
- Course coordinator: Dr. Chandrashekara C. & Dr. G. Senthil Kumaran
- Moderator: Mr. Thippeswamy S
- Mode of training: Though zoom meeting
- Course material: Digital Compendium of Lectures, Digital books, Training Certificate (Digital Pdf)
- Course content
- Spawn production course: Production of pure tissue cultures, maintenance of pure cultures, production of Mother spawn, G1 and G-2 spawn, Cultivation spawn, Spawn unit lay out, Mechanization of spawn production, Integration of solar energy in spawn production system, prevention of contamination and quality control of spawn.
- Mushroom cultivation course: Commercial cultivation technology of button (no practical), oyster, milky, shiitake, King Oyster, Reishi mushrooms, Nutritive and medicinal properties, post-harvest packaging and management, mushroom product development, Marketing, Machinery and equipment for mushroom farm, farm layout, Disease and pest management , Sanitation & food safety in mushroom farm, cultivation of lesser known mushrooms, Integration of solar energy in mushroom cultivation system, poisonous mushrooms, Mushroom cultivation for differentially able people.
- Fee is non refundable
- No candidate will be entertained without enrollment
- MOU for undergoing Hands on mushroom training is compulsory
- MOU for online training is optional
Saturday, January 2, 2021 - 09:30 to Friday, January 8, 2021 - 16:00