Training Programme on “Good Food Laboratory Practices”
Food Safety Referral Laboratory (FSRL), ICAR– IIHR, was established in the year 2016 with a mandate to undertake analytical services to test horticultural food samples for presence of contaminants & for capacity building of the scientific and technical personnel involved in food analysis. The laboratory is organizing a three day training programme on “Good Food Laboratory Practices” during 26- 28th December 2018 to the food analysts across the country, to ensure uniformity, consistency, reliability reproducibility, quality and integrity in food testing.
- Design, Accommodation & Environment in a Food Testing Laboratory,
- Testing of Quality and Safety Parameters in Food Samples as per FSSAI
- Calibration , SOPs, implementation and documentation
- Document & Data Control in a Food Testing Lab.
- Sampling and sample handling
- Calibration / Intermediate check of Measuring & Volumetric Equipment
- Validation of test methods and measurement of uncertainty & proficiency testing
- Testing of Packaging materials and Regulations in Packaging
- Quality Control Checks in Food Testing Laboratories and Trend Analysis
- Compliance in Food Testing and Ensuring Data Integrity - Audit Trials and Compliance
E mail: [email protected],
Phone: 08023086100 Extn 480/485