- GRAPES - Shweta Seedless
- This hybrid is a cross between Anab-e-Shahi and Thompson Seedless .
- The plant is moderately vigorous.
- On bower system of training at 3 m x 3 m planting distance, its yield potential is 31 tons/ha and 28 kg/vine.
- Time required for harvest from pruning is 153-155 days.
- The bunches are well filled, weighing an average of 260 g/bunch, greenish yellow coloured, obovoid uniform seedless berries and average berry weight is 4.08 g, T.S.S. varies from 18-19oBrix and acidity from 0.5-0.6 per cent. It is good for table. It can be an export quality. It responds to GA treatment for thinning as well as berry enlargement. It was released in 1994.