- MANGO - Arka Anmol
- It is derived from the parentage Alphonso x Janardhan Pasand.
- It is a semi-vigorous type, regular bearing and is amenable for high density planting.
- It is a late season variety, fruits coming to harvest during second to third week of June.
- Fruits are oblong in shape, medium sized, weighing on an average about 300-330g.
- Stalk is inserted vertically.
- Fruits on maturity will be dull green in colour, attaining uniform golden yellow colour on ripening.
- Skin is thin and smooth. Pulp is orange coloured, firm and free from fibre and spongy tissue with good sugar-acid blend.
- TSS is around 19° Brix.
- The pulp recovery is about 70-75%. Keeping quality is good.