ONLINE MUSHROOM TRAINING: Admission Closed
ONLINE TRAINING ON 'MUSHROOM SPAWN PRODUCTION AND MUSHROOM CULTIVATION ‘- Duration 6 days
- Training date: 26.07.2021 to 31.07.2021
- Training fee: Rs 2832/- (Rupees Two thousand eight hundred thirty two only)
- Process of enrollment:
- Paid fee receipt copy
- AADHAR photocopy
- Passport size photo
- Last date for enrollment: 10.07.2021 ( Maximum candidates 90 on fist come first serve basis, After 90 candidates, registration will be closed).
- Duration of the course: 6 days
- Time of course: 9.45 am to 4.00 p.m. Lunch: 1.00-1.45 pm.
- Medium of Instruction: English
- Course Director: Dr. Meera Pandey
- Course coordinator: Dr. Chandrashekara C. & Dr. G. Senthil Kumaran
- Moderator: Mr. Thippeswamy S
- Mode of training: Though zoom meeting
- Course material: Digital Compendium of Lectures, Digital books, Training Certificate (Digital Pdf)
- Course content
- Spawn production course: Production of pure tissue cultures, maintenance of pure cultures, production of Mother spawn, G1 and G-2 spawn, Cultivation spawn, Spawn unit lay out, Mechanization of spawn production, Integration of solar energy in spawn production system, prevention of contamination and quality control of spawn.
- Mushroom cultivation course: Commercial cultivation technology of button (no practical), oyster, milky, shiitake, King Oyster, Reishi mushrooms, Nutritive and medicinal properties, post-harvest packaging and management, mushroom product development, Marketing, Machinery and equipment for mushroom farm, farm layout, Disease and pest management , Sanitation & food safety in mushroom farm, cultivation of lesser known mushrooms, Integration of solar energy in mushroom cultivation system, poisonous mushrooms, Mushroom cultivation for differentially able people.
- Fee is non refundable
- No candidate will be entertained without enrollment
3. MoU for technology transfer on Mushroom Cultivation /Spawn Production through training
- MOU for undergoing Hands on mushroom training is compulsory
MOU for online training is optional
Monday, July 26, 2021 - 09:00 to Saturday, July 31, 2021 - 16:00