- Protocol for estimating atrazine residue in soil using Reverse-phase High Performance Liquid Chromatography.
- Mathematical models to assess the phytotoxicity of atrazine residues in soils of different agro-climatic zones of Karnataka, India.
- Developed micronutrient delineation maps for rubber growing soils of Mizoram
- Developed composting technique for distillery effluent based pressmud
- Developed erodibility indices for rubber growing soils of different landform of Kerala
- Developed best management techniques/practices for Oil palm for Kariland soils of Kerala
- Developed soil data base for plant nutrient deficiencies and nutrient Indexing in Oil Palm growing areas of Andhra Pradesh
- Developed foliar formulation for correcting Blossom End Rot in Tomato, chilli and capsicum.
- Developed foliar formulation for correction Mango malformation
- Developed micronutrient foliar mixtures (under experiments) for Oil Palm, arecanut, pepper, new vegetable spray formulation, grapes and papaya
Satisha, G.C and Ganeshmurthy, A.N. 2012. Micronutrient Management in Horticultural crops in the limited resource situations in India. In: Horticulture for Food and Environment Security (eds. K.L. Chadha et al.) The Horticultural Society of India, New Delhi. pp. 86-98.
Satisha, G.C. 2012. Crop Specific Micronutrient Spray Formulations for Horticultural Crops. In: Soil Test-based Nutrients including Boron and other Micronutrients, International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics, Hyderabad, pp 63-76.
Kotur, S.C. and Satisha, G.C. 2011. Zinc nutrition of horticultural crops with emphasis on yield and quality. Indian Journal of Fertilizers, 7(10); 128-138.
Satisha. G.C. and L. Devarajan. 2011. Composition and characterization of humic substances extracted from effluent-based pressmud composts. Agropedology, 21(1): 8-17.
Ganeshamurthy, A.N., G.C. Satisha and Prakash Patil. 2011. Potassium nutrition on yield and quality of fruit crops with special emphasis on banana and grapes. Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 24(1): 29-38.
Satisha, G.C. and A.Ulaganathan, 2009. Comparative study of soils of different landforms under rubber with special reference to erodibility indices/factor, Journal of Plantation crops, 37(20):123-128
Satisha, G.C., A.Ulaganathan, M. Karthikakuttyamma and A.N.Sasidharan Nair. 2008. Erodibility assessment of rubber growing soils of Kerala, India. Agropedology, 18(2):116-123.
Satisha, G.C., M. Karthikakuttyamma and P.R. Suresh. 2008. Comparative study of soils under rubber (Hevea brasiliensis) and forest with reference to ion exchange and pedogenic components. Journal of Plantation Crops, 36(3):348-353.
Satisha. G.C. and L. Devarajan. 2007. Effect of amendments on windrow composting of sugar industry pressmud. Waste Management (International Journal of Integrated Waste Management, Science and Technology, Elsevier publication) 27: 1083-1091.
Satisha, G.C., D.V.K.N. Rao, Radha Laxshamanam and M.A. Nazeer. 2006. Pedochemical characterization of rubber growing soils of north eastern upland zone of Kerala. Journal of Plantation Crops, 34(3): 323-329.
Satisha.G.C. and L. Devarajan. 2005. Humic substances and their complexation with phosphorus and calcium during the composting of pressmud and other biodegradables. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis, 36(7&8):805-818.
1984 School Toper at St. Aloysius College, Mangalore - in class 12 (+2) (Board Examination, Karnataka, India)
1995 ‘Senior Research Fellowship” was awarded by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, PUSA, New Delhi, India
2000 “Fellow of Society of Environmental Science-2000’ for outstanding contribution in the field of environmental science by Indian Society of Environmental Science.
2002 GOLD MEDAL for Best Doctoral Research, by Indian Society of Soil Science (ISSS), Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi, India.
2004 Best Research Paper Award to the paper titled “Erodibility assessment of rubber growing soils of Kerala, India”, presented in National seminar on ‘Developments in Soil Science-2004” held at Hyderabad, October 27-30, 2004.
2008 Best Research Paper Award to the paper titled “Windrow composting of sugar and distillery industrial wastes: Evolution of temperature, chemical transformation and phytotoxicity”, presented in National Conference on Organic Farming in Horticultural Crops, held at CPCRI, Kasaragod, October 15-18, 2008.
Flot No. 204, Vinntha Vista-1, NGEF layout main road, nagarbhavi Village, Bangalore-560072.