The following machinery for horticultural crops have been developed.
1. Machinery for mushroom spawn production
a. Grain cleaner
b. Boiled grain and chalk powder mixer
c. Bag filler
d. Spawn inoculator
2. Paddy straw pasteurizer cum moisture remover
3. Tractor hydraulic operated rising platform for orchards for harvesting, pruning and
4. Harvesters for mango, sapota, lime and guava.
5. Motorised raw mango peeler
6. Motorised raw mango slicer,
7. Motorised raw mango cube cutter
8. Hot water treatment plant
9. Garlic bulb breaker
10. Garlic peeler
- Mandhar, S.C., .A Carolin Rathinakumari and G.Senthil Kumaran, 2005. Innovative Machinery for Garlic Peeling. Indian Food Packer, Sep-Oct, 2005 (Vol. 59 (5):76-81..
- Senthil Kumaran, G. and Meera Pandey.(2005). Mechanizaton of Indian mushroom industry through indigenous machinery. J. Rural Technology. 1(6):276-280.
- Carolin Rathinakumari, A., G. Senthil Kumaran and S.C. Mandhar, 2005. Design and development of tray type vacuum seeder and tray type dibbler for vegetable nursery. J. of Applied Horticulture, 7(1): 49-51.
- Mandhar, S.C., A. Carolin Rathinakumari and G.Senthil kumaran, 2005. Innovative machinery for garlic peeling. Indian Food Packer 59(5): 76- 81.
- Senthil Kumaran, G. V.J.F.Kumar and C.Divaker Durairaj. 2004. Bio-mechanical analysis on selected agricultural hand tools. The Madras Agricultural Journal.91 (1-3):5-9
- Senthil Kumaran, G. V.J.F.Kumar and K.Kathirvel. 2004. Operational problems and accidents in agricultural machinery. The Madras Agricultural Journal.91 (4-6): 266-270
- Mandhar, S.C. and G. Senthil Kumaran. 1999. Innovations in raw mango processing. Indian Food packer, Nov-Dec. 99: 43-50.
- Mandhar, S.C. and G.Senthil kumaran. 2000. Machinery for raw mango processing. Acta. Hort., (509): 523-530.
- Mandhar,S.C. and G.Senthil kumaran, 1995. Development of a continuous motorized peeler for raw mangoes, Journal of food science and technology,32(1),65-67.
- Mandhar, S.C., A. Carolin Rathinakumari and G. Senthil Kumaran, 2004. Mechanization of ornamental nursery. Emerging Trends in Ornamental Horticulture:76-80
- Mandhar, S.C., G.Senthil Kumaran ,A. Carolin Rathinakumari and C. Nehru, 2006. Machinery for raw mango processing and export of mango. Chapter – 12. Text Book – Postharvest Management and Value Addition, Daya Publishing House, Delhi: 237 – 249.
No.140, Mathru Layout, I Main, 4th Cross, Near Mother Dairy, Yelahanka New Town, Bengaluru-560064