Sujatha A Nair
1. Sujatha A. Nair, Sujatha, K. and Venugopalan, R.2009.Influence of pruning time on enhancing the yield and quality of Jasminum sambac flowers during off-season. Indian J. Agric. Sci., 79 (11): 857-60.
2. Shiva, K.N. and Sujatha A. Nair 2008. Variability and character association in Anthurium under Island ecosystem. Indian J. Hort., 65(3):309-311.
3. Shiva, K.N. and Sujatha A. Nair 2008. Correlation and path coefficient analysis in Anthurium (Anthurium andreanum Linden.). Indian J. Hort., 65(1):87-90.
4. Shiva, K.N. and Sujatha A. Nair 2008. Performance of Anthurium (Anthurium andreanum Linden.) cultivars in Andamans. Indian J. Hort.,65(2):180-183.
5. Sujatha A. Nair and D.R. Singh.2004. Effect of varieties and spacing on growth and flowering of gladiolus in Andamans. Indian J. Hort., 61 (3):253-55.
6. Sujatha A. Nair, K.N. Shiva And D.R. Singh.2004. Effect of planting time on flowering of tuberose cv. Double in Andamans. Indian J. of Hort., 61(4):372-75.
7. Sujatha, A. Nair, Singh, V. and Sharma, T. V. R. S.2002. Effect of plant growth regulators on the growth, yield and quality of Gerbera under Bay Island conditions. Indian J. Hort., 59 (1):100-105.
8. Sujatha A. Nair and K.N Shiva. 2003. Performance of selected gladiolus varieties under Bay Island conditions. Indian J. Agric. Sci. 73(7): 397-98.
9. Sujatha, A. Nair and Medhi, R.P. 2002 Performance of Gerbera cultivars in the Bay Islands. Indian J. of Hort., 59(3):322-25.
10. Sujatha, A. Nair and Singh, D.B. 2000. Wild jasmines of the Bay Islands. Indian J. Pl. Gen. Resources, 13 (1): 99-100.
#C-501, Shriram Sahana, 1st Cross, Suryavamshi Layout, Nagenahalli, Yelahanka, Bengaluru - 560 064