Total Publications:60 Research Articles:
1. Varalakshmi, B., Y.Narayana Reddy and B. Muralimohan Reddy, 1994. Genetic divergence in ridge gourd (Luffa acutangula (Roxb).L. Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding. 48: 131- 134.
2. Varalakshmi, B and Y.Narayana Reddy, 1994 Correlation and path analysis studies in ridge gourd Indian J.Hort. 51(1): 85-89.
3. Varalakshmi, B, P. Venkat Rao and Y.Narayana Reddy, 1995 Genetic variability and heritability in ridge gourd Indian J. Agric. Sci. 65 (8): 608-610.
4. Varalakshmi, B and V.V.Pratap Reddy, 1997 Variability, heritability and correlation studies in vegetable amaranth. Indian J.Hort., 54 (2): 167-170.
5.Pratap Reddy, V.V. and B.Varalakshmi, 1998. Heterosis and combining ability for leaf yield and its components in vegetable amaranth (Amaranthus tricolor). Indian J. Agric. Sci.. 68(12): 773-775.
6.Varalakshmi, B and B.V.Subba Reddy, 1998 Stability analysis for some quantitative characters in ridge gourd (Luffa acutangula Roxb.). Indian J.Hort. 55(3): 248-256.
7. Varalakshmi, B Girija Ganeshan, C Gopalakrishnan, A Pushpalatha and B S Chethana. 2009. Identification of sources of resistance to alternaria leaf spot (Alternaria brassicicola), black rot (Xanthomonas campestris) and downy mildew (Peronospora parasitica) in auliflower (Brassica oleraceae). Ind. J Agri. Sci. 79 (6): 482-83.
8. Varalakshmi, B. 2009. Heterosis and combining ability for yield and its components in early cauliflower. Indian J. Hort. 66(2): 198-203
9. Varalakshmi, B. 2009. Inheritance of yield and its component traits in vegetable amaranth (Amaranthus tricolor L.). Vegetable Science. 35(1): 77-78.
10. Varalakshmi, B, A. Pushpalatha and J.R. Girigowda.2010. Genetic diversity in early cauliflower. Indian J.Hort., 67(2):281-283.
#1558/1, Upstairs, 5thCross,IIBlock, Banashankari1stStageBangalore, Karanataka,560050