In silico mining of expressed sequence tags (ESTs) for markers in horticultural crops (Ongoing)
Lakshman Reddy, D.C.
- In silico microsatellite development in the crops - onion, garden pea, cluster bean, carrot, watermelon, muskmelon, Brassicaceae, Arum lily and Myrtaceae.
- Trait-specific SSR mining in tomato for the traits - drought, nematode, Phytophthora infestans, Alternaria, tomato leaf curl, Bacterial blight and French bean (rust)
- In silico mining of SNPs from ESTs of onion, garden pea, cluster bean, muskmelon and Brassica oleraceae
- Identification of expressed sequences associated with abiotic stress (drought) in capsicum
- miRNA mining in onion ESTs