(During the Period of 2019-2023)
Conducted survey on status of Organic Farming in Jammu division of Western Himalayan Regions and submitted report. Standardised oil cake based organic inputs application for different cropping systems under organic production system. Assessed optimal leaf nutrient levels for commercial flower crops for nutrient and micronutrient management. Developing foliar micronutrient formulation for commercial flower crops. Developing fertigation schedule for polyhouse grown IIHR Rose varieties.
- Debashis Dutta, A.L. Meena, Chethan Kumar G, R.P. Mishra, P.C Ghasal, Amit Kumar, Jairam Chaudhary, Chandra Bhanu, Vaibhav Kumar, Ankur Kumar, R.B Tewari & A.S Panwar (2020). Long Term Effect of Organic, Inorganic and Integrated Nutrient Management on Phosphorous Dynamics under Different Cropping Systems of Typic Ustochrept Soil of India, Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis, 51:21, 2746-2763, DOI: 10.1080/00103624.2020.1849258.
- Debashis Dutta, A.L. Meena, Amit Kumar, N Subash, R.P. Mishra, P.C Ghasal, Jairam Chaudhary, Chandra Bhanu, Raghavendra KJ, Chethan Kumar G, Ankur Kumar, Vaibhav Kumar, R.B Tewari & A.S Panwar (2022). Influence of different nutrient management practices and cropping systems on organic carbon pools in Typic Ustochrept soil of Indo-Gangetic Plains in India, Journal of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition, DOI: 10.1007/s42729-021-00741-4.
- Sunil Kumar, AL Meena, Chethan Kumar G, LK Meena, P Punia, Poonam Kashyap, Raghvendra KJ, AS Panwar and Vijay Khajuria (2021). Characterization of practices for livelihood assessment in region: A case study of district Jammu, The Pharma Innovation Journal, SP-1
- Sunil Kumar, Chethan Kumar G., Lalit Krishan Meena, Amrit Lal Meena, Vijay Khajuria, Jairam Chaudhary, R. K. Naresh, Peyush Punia and Poonam Kashyap (2021). Characterization of Organic, Inorganic and Integrated Farming Practices for Livelihood Assessment in Jammu Region A Case Study of Sambha District, International Journal of Environment and Climate Change, 11(7): 108-124.0(8): 800-805
- Prashant Vasantrao Shende, Lalit Krishan Meena, Chethan Kumar G and Amarjeet Singh Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata (Burm.f.) Wall. ex Nees) (2019). Medicinal Plants in India: Importance and Cultivation Vol-1, 324-339, Eds: SN Ghosh, Amit Nath, Parshant Bakshi ISBN: 9789388668095,
- NPH India Publishers. Chethan Kumar G., Jairam Chaudhary, Lalit Krishan Meena, Amrit Lal Meena and Amit Kumar (2021). Function-driven microbial genomics for eco-friendly agriculture In Microbes in Land Use Change Management. Ed: Jay Shankar Singh, Shashank Tiwari, A.K Singh, Copyright © 2021 Elsevier Inc. 389-431.
- Chethan Kumar G., Dutta D., Chaudhary J., Meena A.L. (2021) Functional Diversity Management through Microbial Integrity for Sustainability. In: Rakshit A., Singh S., Abhilash P., Biswas A. (eds) Soil Science: Fundamentals to Recent Advances. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-0917-6_18.
- Narwal E, Choudhary J, Jat NK, Meena AL, Ghasal PC, Dutta D, Mishra RP, Saritha M, Meena LK, Bhanu C, Singh R, Kumar CG, Panwar AS & Choudhary M (2023). Plant Growth-Promoting Microbes: Key Players in Organic Agriculture. In: Mawar, R., Sayyed, R.Z., Sharma, S.K., Sattiraju, K.S. (eds) Plant Growth Promoting Microorganisms of Arid Region. Springer, Singapore. pp 139–160. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-19-4124-5_7.
Junior Research Fellowship – in All India Agricultural Entrance Test for Master’s Degree Programme by ICAR-2006. Senior Research Fellowship for Doctoral degree at IARI, New Delhi by ICAR-2008.